"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

12/11/2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

we are supposed to get a good snow storm this weekend. our city is under a blizzard warning as I write and it is for sure below zero with the wind chill factor. [it’s actually –7]. let’s open the pool and jump in!!! NOOOO! jus kiddin, makes my nipples hard jus thinkin about it. BRRRRRRRR..

Photobucket

so consequently, I just started some chicken breasts simmering away to make chickie noodles for dinner… yum.. I LOVE a good lil somethin somethin on the stove fillin the house with comfort smells on a day like today.

Photobucket

the wind is howling outside and there are wispy white lil tornadoes of snow going around the deck and pool… I LERVE it. I just heard on the weather channel up in Minnesota it’s supposed to drop to –35! oh my freekin icicles, that’s the kind of cold I grew up with in upstate New York as a kid… when I’d go outside me nose hairs would freeze and turn white… ah, the mammeries…

Photobucket

I am still waiting to hear from the voc. rehab. people who are going to be helping me find a job. as I don’t officially know what my restrictions are, I can’t apply yet as I don’t know twat to tell the interviewer. so I am allowing myself to bask in these here last days of my year long vay cay… sucking every minute of enjoyment I possibly can out if it, as it will soon be over.

Photobucket

this is my favorite time of year. there has always been a feeling of hustle and bustle in the air from thanksgiving, on.. I inhale the invisible energy and let it flow through my veins… much like the hot oozy chocolate sauce that flows down the ice cream for me to scoop it up and devour. how’s that for a visual?

Photobucket

I found this in my photo searches on photobucket and thought of chichi, my chitown friend… she loves her some penguins.. I think these would be cute on her lawn.

Photobucket

C

 

Photobucket

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

What makes you think I don't already HAVE those on my lawn!!? hahahaha!

I wish I was there right now for your snow storm. Although, it's been pouring here all day, and it's supposed to turn to snow around midnight, and then dump about 8 inches on us. Hmmm...it's been awhile since I've had 8 inches.... ;-)

I know, I know, I'm such a dirty bird!! THAT'S why you love me!!!

Jason, as himself said...

I must apologize, but all I understood in this post was

NEGATIVE SEVEN!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Do I smell chicken and noodles??
Getting my snow boots and heading up....


ps. do you think I really have snow boots??? :)

Technodoll said...

so did you get any snow, C? if not, i could send you some... like, truckloads of it...

stay warm! cover those nipples! LOL