"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

8/23/2010

i have been reading up on post traumatic stress disorder and it is possible i could have that. but i have too many childhood traumas to distinguish which ones are to blame... it's possible they all have a part in it, so i have decided to initiate a journal to vent my feelings about it and try to work through what still haunts me. it seems like the right thing for me to do.. i have helped myself enormously in the past via therapy, visualization, and other methods.. i may post a link to my journal down the road, but for now i need to work on it just for me.

my childhood memories are just that- memories... they can't hurt me again as they will never happen again.. somewhere deep within, there must be a part of me that still believes they can... but it's just my own fear that keeps me in chains, i am a prisoner of my own making and it is time to set myself free... i am the only one who can.

IMG_0019 

hello, God? it's me, Christine..

can we talk?

C

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I think the journal is a great idea.

And when you get HIM on the line, ask him to keep you healthy in the future, ok?
xoxox
Suz

Tracey Axnick said...

I agree with Suz... journaling is a wonderful idea...
And you know, my friend, God heals stuff that no one else can.
He really can do amazingly more than we can ever conceive of, hope of or dream of... just keep TALKING to him.... keep that dialogue flowing..... I will be praying for you.

Technodoll said...

It's normal to feel this way, even if it's utter crap. I'm with you on this journey... if you find the magic pill to make the bad dreams all go away i'll share a bottle with you, ok? hang in there princess xoxoxo

C said...

thank you guys for the support... i know i am not alone in this, really...