"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

2/11/2007

...as i go on with my daily life, and live with my kids and diane, go to work, shop, sleep, pray, play, visit family, go to movies, watch TV, listen to music, and all the other time consuming tasks that make up every day life.....there is something that i have to say about it all. i am content in my life, for the most part- but there are moments when i get scared, feel very alone, and wonder if i'm doing what i am supposed to be doing with my life such as being in a lesbian relationship.... sometimes living that life style makes me feel very alone, cuz i cant be out at work. so to comfort myself in times of trouble, i think of tammy and melissa, and knowing what i know of them, it gives me a feeling of community, and that i am living my truth. i dont feel so alone. and i find comfort in picturing what their life must be like. is that wrong? i dont think i'm a psychotic crazy fan. i just find comfort in knowing of them, and using their relationship as a role model for myself. and sometimes i ache to be able to tell them how much they affect my life, and what a difference they make to me. and because of them, my fears and loneliness aren't intolerable. thank you tammy and melissa. i feel a kindred spirit with you both, even though we have never met.

CRP

No comments: