"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

12/26/2010

Christmas in Nebraskee 2010

..t’was a very merry lil Christmas eve… even if Diane had purple teeth from the full bottle of Merlot wine she drank.

078

even Bella joined in the festivities..

“I am the QUEEN of this party,  all kneel and worship me”  she proudly commands…

IMG_0141

my oldest son Nicholas, and his friend Sage.. their lips were cold..

IMG_0149

Christophe and my niece lily scanning the buffet line..

IMG_0041

missy purple toothed wine guzzler and proud of it..

IMG_0074

what the…

like mudder like son…

IMG_0073

Alex observing some silly behaviors.. thinking “who are these people and how come they look like me..”

IMG_0084

Jo’s sister who lives in Omaha.. heehee,

[hokay, she’s my sister too]…

IMG_0076

OMG some unknown RUDE party crashers who aren't very attractive if you ask me..

092

Nicholas and Sage once their lips warmed up..

057

could this be a terrorist? or just my silly niece lily..

066

in this family, there’s always gonna be someone who goes justa little bit too far…

091

yep. it was a very fun filled, nice little Christmas on the prairie.. and the police weren't even called once!

Photobucket

well… uh, erm, not till Diane and I made snow angels on the front lawn…

nekked..

well, we DID have our antlers on..

but it still wasn’t pretty..

IMG_0100

hope yawl's crimbo was filled with warmth, love, coziness, and no ugly party crashers… ya just nevah know when they’ll barge in…

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your Christmas looks so fun and happy!!!!!
I wish I was there, but then, who would have cooked for my family? And then there is the issue with the cold and snow....
oh, never mind next year bring the whole fam-damily down south. Ya'll are just a hoot.

ps. Bella is so sweet....love her antlers. So is mr. Juju, he raked in some good loot.

xoxoxo
Suz

jo.irish.rose said...

awwww, even tho i wasn't in ANY of the pictures, looks like you had a bunch of fun! can't believe you didn't stick me in any of them....OH! wait, i forgot, i wasn't there! lol

everybooby looked merry and bright! specially dianes teeth! what a fun time it looked like, wishing i was there to at least have some purple teeth! love you all, and maybe next year???

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh, C, what an awesome Christmas you had!! I can't tell you how happy this post made me. Your family is so damn adorable! Next year, I just may have to crash your celebration. :)

Jim said...

Now this looks like a fun-filled family Christmas!!! And a handsome one
to boot!!! Chris you have so much to be proud of....as if you aren't! lol
All the best to you and Diane.
Jim

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun - purple teeth and all!