"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

10/25/2010

Every Parent’s Nightmare

I just heard on the news that a 2 year old little boy was placed in scalding water because he had an accident being potty trained, in DAYCARE. the worker didn’t even call 911 for an hour.. and the only reason she did was because his skin was peeling off… so she then thought something was wrong.

I am sick to my stomach at even the thought of this. it happens all too often in my opinion as well as other crimes against children. WTF are people thinking? I would be a neurotic mess if my kids were little again because once I was divorced and started college, I had to use daycare for them.

I had to change daycares several times due to my dislike of certain incidents, the worse being when Christopher broke his arm slipping on some sand.. which can happen as a true accident, BUT the bitch manager didn’t even call me until after naptime to tell me “his arm hurts.”

I had to leave school and rush him to the hospital, they had to knock him out to reset it and cast it. he was only 3. I was SO angry I cant even say. by the time I got to him, it was swollen twice the size.

I am so grateful that Diane and I watch Julian for my daughter while she goes to school. the thought of anything happening to him is a nightmare I do not want to even think about.

I have never understood how anyone could hurt a child, [or animal] never ever. I want justice for the ones who are killed or injured. I think of myself as a Christian, but I swear I want the very same to happen to the perpetrators that has been done to the kids. they are monsters. they are evil. they have no heart. and I want them to FEEL the pain over and over again.

maybe this makes me a not nice person, but I don’t care, I am so upset and sick and tired of kids getting hurt. and I have to ask myself why God doesn’t intervene..

stuff like this hurts me so much that it makes me question my faith.

I just don’t understand it.

Photobucket

C

3 comments:

Jim said...

Yes this can be one strange world we have! I think the problem most of the time is 'kids having kids'. I know there are adults who shouldn't have kids either. What to do? Who knows! Be vigilant and laws in place to punish those who hurt children.

Just looked at your Sunday post.....'great mind think alike'! Yours if funnier though.
Jim

ChiTown Girl said...

I made my first call to DCFS today about one of my students. This topic has been on my mind for several days now, so it's so apropos that you would write about it today, seeing as we're soul sisters.

I'm trying to figure out if I want to post about what happened today. Right now, it's still too fresh. Maybe I'll email you about it later....

C said...

ok cheech, i'm here for ya... i am so sick of kids getting hurt by the ones that are supposed to protect them...