"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

7/21/2010

on today's episode of "as the shit hits the fan"..

my appointment was canceled today as the bastard doc was caught up in surgery. meanwhile, back at the ranch, my pain is worsening and it feels like the lump is getting bigger. looks like a trip back to the E.R. is in store for me. i am not going to mess around with this. the receptionist who called said it may be Thursday or Friday or even next week before i can get in. fuck that.... this cant wait. my innards are going to explode then i really will be a big fat jello jiggler..

Go to fullsize image

to be continued...

yes, i have become my own soap opera...

but I'm not getting paid for it.

bastards.

C

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I can't believe this.
Don't wait C, if you are feeling real bad, go back and demand some care.
hugs, Suz

Mike said...

I hope that you go get checked out! Doctors will put you off as much as they can. It sounds like you need medical attention!

Technodoll said...

Oh good lord... Did you get in the "give me a break" line yet? no? get to it!! Gaaaah!

(( hugs but not too tight for your poor tummy ))

:(

Cyndy Bush said...

Alright, enough of these scares!
I hope everything is ok, and thank you so much for your wonderfully supportive comments on my Pour Your Heart Out post.
Much love.
xoxoxoxo