"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

4/09/2010

uPdAte

Photobucket

i go along in my daily life as is at the moment and forget to update my peeps about my progress, or lack thereof... i am a veRy bad girl... anyOne wanna spank me? I'm SO sorry to have made you wait with bated breath... you can all exhale now.. erm, those of you who are still alive, i mean, from holding your breath, ya know... and just cuz i made ya wait, i will buy each of you a BMW.

believe it!

[erm, BMW = Bountifully Moist Watermelon].

i still have some pain, although nothing like when i first got injured. no more Percocet's, though.. just naproxen. what is still hurting me are those splinters that have not totally healed and adhered to the bone/rod, yet. you can see them sticking out alongside the rod...

IMG_0001

well, 3 of them have pulled in towards the bone/rod... but the one on the outer edge is still sticking into my tissue and every time i move my arm a certain way, it digs in... YEEEOUCH!

the Dr. seems to be confident that it will pull in and buff over with scar tissue on it's own. but i say WTF does he know cuz it still hurts to the point of preventing me from progressing to my full potential with PT. i can only stretch it so far before i feel the digging in my tissue... and then i say fuckety fuck fuck fuckety fuck..

i see him April 20th for another x-ray.. i will be able to do magical things from all the radiation by the time i am done with all of this! [such as hold my arm up towards the night sky and be able to pull in satellite TV.. interfere with our military's radar and if i twist my lil pinky i will set off water balloon threats over Korea, melt the cheese right off of your burgers, make the hair in people's moles fall out... and zap the color right out of yo' hair...] even kryptonite for girls won't stop me.

it's Friday night and we made baked ham for dinner with homemade scalloped potatoes... and i think I'm gonna go watch a lil TV with the wifey... have a great Friday night!

crp

Photobucket

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Thank you for the update. I will have my bmw tomorrow, ok?
I am glad the pain is NOT as bad as it was...but sorry you are still in some pain.
BTW, your crooked/broken bones do photograph well. You might look into some Dr. catalog modeling. Make some money????
I love that you have not lost your sense of humor...stay as tough as you can. We are thinking of you and wishing you the best. I DO hope that in the near future...this will be something you 'can hardly remember'.... you know what I mean?

hugs,
Suz

ChiTown Girl said...

Holy fuck!! WHY do you insist on posting those icky pictures!? Everytime I look at one, I get lightheaded! Have I mentioned what a big baby I am when it comes to this kind of stuff?

My sweet friend, I'm so sorry you're still in such pain. I hope you're on the mend sooner rather than later.

Technodoll said...

I have so much catching up to do! aaaah!

That arm xray looks PAINFUL as hell! how do you do it??? :-o

Holy sh*t!