"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

3/10/2010

peRspEctiVe...

i want to apologize for my negative last few posts but peeps it is kicking my ass! all of you have been so supportive and it really helps me, thank you.

if loving you is wrong then i don't wanna be right i mean you are all right in the fact that i have to stay positive. things could be alot worse. [please god, no]. and this is my chance to see what my writing can do.

i have to believe [and most days i do] that all this that's happening is a blessing in disguise. i am meant to move onto something else, something i deserve and will be happy with. i am so right there giving this same advice to others but find it hard to apply it to myself. don't we all, though..

the truth is i am not ready to go back to work, my arm isn't strong enough and i can use this time off i have, wisely. before i wrote this i cleaned the kitchen. big deal you might say but no, you peeps don't know how slacking i have been around here, leaving Diane to do everything and she does because she loves me... but its time to get back to the me i used to be...

i have lived through worse than this shit and I'll be damned if i am going to let this keep me down any longer. everything WILL work out for me, it WILL.

i have always wanted to be a writer. i have tons of pages of poetry i have written years ago, and 2 short children's books... i have been afraid of rejection and haven't ever pursued that part of me, but its time to do that.

whatever's meant to be, will be.

i feel like i have a bloggy family and would have such a void if you weren't there. i have become attached to many of you, and i honestly care about what happens in your lives. be well, everyone. i am FOLLOWING you!

crp

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

You wrote some kids' books!!?? Are you freakin' serious!! I want to read them!

I wouldn't give a second thought to the negative posts. THAT'S what your blog is for! This is your PLATFORM, to bitch, moan, gripe, whatever. And, it's a HELL of lot cheaper than therapy!

Busy Bee Suz said...

It is not easy to be upbeat and positive when you have so much going on...mostly bad stuff going on.
Didn't you feel better after cleaning the kitchen? One small accomplisment a day will do wonders for your heart.
I think you should write. write. write. Write your heart out...send some stuff off. You are talented.
you have lots of stories to share.

Tomorrow. Just clean the toilet. Ok. That is all, then write. write. write.

Hugs to you and your hurt parts.

jo.irish.rose said...

awww, your such a toone, toone...and i love you soooo much! moi