"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

3/14/2010

Daylight Saving's Time.....

...so now we are all an hour older, temporarily until this fall, when we shall all become an hour younger again.... however, if we've had a birthday during this time, we will also be a year older plus the hour younger..

AND it will take me about a week to stop saying in my mind... "well it's 6 o'clock but it's really only 5 o'clock" as if that knowledge is going to somehow change how i feel at that particular moment. but i always do that...

it's way too early for my mind to wrap itself around that.

i need coffee.

today i will take my son to his orchestra practice, pick my daughter and grandson up at the airport, as they have been in California for 10 days... then hopefully have time to work on my manuscript preparation.

I'm already an hour behind.

it's later than i think.

twice a year, time does fly.

have a great Sunday, peeps. make something yummy for dinner to simmer on the stove this afternoon, read the paper, or watch a movie, but remember to chillax.

 

8 comments:

Technodoll said...

Oui madame! Dinner's been in the crockpot since this morning and it smells divine, we tried to watch a movie this afternoon but it sucked so we ended up doing some carpentry work in the garage instead. It was fun! Pouring rain today so gotta make the best of it.

What manuscript??

Happy Shorter Sunday Sweetie! :-D

C said...

hi TD, i wrote 2 children's books years ago that i want to publish, also some poetry. [they are short stories for the kiddies books] so i am attmepting to prepare them to send in ! wish me luck, j'ai besoin beaucoup!

c

Clippy Mat said...

manuscript?
i believe it.
you are wished much luck. with your unique gift with words and humour and for telling it like it is, you will do well.
hugs,
:-))

Jason, as himself said...

Oh yeah, tomorrow morning is going to be a KILLER.

Maria said...

It is now Monday morning and when that alarm went off at 6 (it was REALLY five), I groaned aloud and pulled the covers over my head. NOOOOO!

C said...

i HEAR ya, maria....

c

J. Hi said...

I was happy for my night shift buddies who had a short night. But not happy about getting one less hour of sleep.

Anonymous said...

I like that word.....Chillax. I'm going to start using that word.