"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

2/20/2010

Wha..?

ricola

...have you ever seen that commercial for Ricola where there are a pair of ice skaters and the guy starts coughing while lifting the girl, which in turn drops her to his shoulders with her crotch on his neck? then he calls out for Ricola as she's waving her legs in the air looking dumbfounded..?

well, i just want it to be known that if i could re-write that stupid commercial, right about the time he called out for a cough drop i would have her let a huge fart and he, waving the air, would THEN call out for Gas-X.

jus' sayin....

crp

6 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

Chris:
I think you've found yourself a new career in re-writing commericals. Perhaps you should contact the advertising agencies repsonible for these BAD commercials and suggest some new avenues for them to explore.
It will keep you busy(ier) while your shoulder heals.
I would watch 'em.
:-)

Claudine said...

Hey that's a good idea. SO funny! I'm sure people would love it better!

ChiTown Girl said...

I've never seen it, but now I only have your version in my head!!

Technodoll said...

I'm going to have to youtube that commercial, I gotta see it!!

Marketing people are aliens.

That is all!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

J. Hi said...

LOL, you always make me smile!