"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

1/06/2010

x-rays, a peek inside my body.

this is the rod in my arm for those of you who were curious. this is the shoulder.... [you can click for larger image]

IMG

that extends down towards my elbow... you can see the splintered bones that will have to be plated if they don't heal... meaning another surgery. i will find out the verdict on Jan. 26th. YIKES!

IMG_0001

and here is the bottom with the rest of the pins in it...

IMG_0002 

here is me arm as it looks today... pretty sweet, eh? well I'm off to PT for nicely induced pain... I've got the life to envy... lol

t-day 006

crp

8 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Dang...when you do something you do it big. Like FALLING.
This hurts to look at..I hope you don't need another surgery..I suppose you feel that way as well.
Take care, Suz

Anonymous said...

Very cool shots, thanks!

Let hope that the bone gets it together now so you don't need another surgery. Have to say your arm is healing up very nicely too. You could always try to design a shoulder/half sleeve TAT to incorporate the two scars. ;)

Have fun at PT (ugh).

Anonymous said...

You poor thing, I feel so sorry for you. Hope you are going to get through the winter without falling again!! Get well soon!

C said...

sheila is this you? ohmygod how do i get to your blog?

chris

Technodoll said...

Wow, you heal FAST!! What a big change from the pic with the stitches!

How's the pain, is it decreasing a little bit?

Sending you lots of good joojoo for more healing, may those bones realise they need to stick together!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Py.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's me, but I don't have a blog, just old fashioned e-mail. As you can see above, I don't know how to use this correctly. (lol)

Clippy Mat said...

eewww.
that hurts.
me.
to look at.
so how do YOU feel?
poor, poor you.
you will have fun at airports and security check ins now eh?
i hope you don't have to have surgery.
fingers crossed.
x