"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

10/11/2009

Sunday comics-

pussywillow

..a pussywillow, by any other name, would uh, erm, still be a pussywillow..

who invented Velcro, and why?

what would it mean if you wore 2 left shoes? why, probly that one of your feet would hurt when you walked.. DUH.

3 words. jury duty. why?

if red meant go and green meant stop…. what would yellow mean?

once a bitch, always a bitch.

my mama told me “you better shop around” and now I'm a hoarder. thanks, mom.

if X = A + B, then what does the equation

F + U + C = ?

rubbing a bald man's head is supposed to bring you luck. that is, IF he doesn't slap you for touching him.

rectal tubes. again i ask, why?

and the Duggars are expecting #19. fuck me hard that uterus has got to be close to fallin out.. and she breastfeeds every one of them babies… do the words nine inch nipples do anything 4 ya?

where does bugs bunny get all of his carrots from?

seems to me like it would hurt like a bitch if the flossy part of a thong snapped in half and gotcha right in the labia… ouch!

have a thought provoked Sunday, my peeps!

P.S.

justintimberlake i mean just in case your mind is blank lemme leave ya with a lil melody to brighten your day and provoke your hatred for me cuz this stupid tune is stuck in your head thoughts.

let’s warm up first- lala loooo lee lay… K, ready?

…in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight….. awingawet, awingawet, awingawet, awingawet….

do tell me how long that lil diddy stays in yo’ head…. and if when you hear it, do you think of pet detective Jim Carry?

crp ;)

 

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love the pet detective but hate thongs. Someone told me recently that That song, is one of the ones that most commonly gets stuck IN everyone's brains...for days. Thanks C. :)

Jason, as himself said...

Oh my goodness after all of this I just really don't know WHAT to think! Except that I'm glad I don't wear thongs and that I don't have labia to be injured by them if I ever happened to wear one the wrong way!

jo.irish.rose said...

OMG, im just sittin here in italy, not doing a darn thing, and i got "aweemboit, aweemboit" dancing in me lil head. what the heck? i hate that song....ur ded meat, me sissy, wait till i call u!

ChiTown Girl said...

Well, that song doesn NOT conjure up images of Jim Carey cuz I never saw that movie. (I despise him!!! I've never seen any of his movies!)

I love velcro and I wish every single one of my kids had it on their damn shoes! It would seriously save me about 3 hours a day that I now spend tying freakin' shoes!!!

...pussywillow...tee hee...that word always makes me giggle...I know, grow up, right?

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

What I don't understand is why Michelle Duggar's uterus hasn't just gotten up and walked out by this time, muttering "fuck this shit!"

Mike said...

Only old age can make a pussywillow! LMFAO!!!!!

Technodoll said...

You must give me the recipe of whatever it is you eat and/or drink that makes you so freaking funny!

*bows down to C's brain*