these are some of my favorite sounds in the world;
1. the rolling simmer of a soup on the stove.
2. the clippity clop sound of horse's hooves on pavement or gravel.
3. the crackling noises from a fireplace or campfire.
4. babies cooing and laughing.
5. the sound of rain on a tin roof.
6. the quiet stillness of a snowfall.
7. the sound of rain when you're in the car.
8. new high heel dress shoes in a hallway.
9. the wind howling like there's no tomorrow.
10. splashes of water in a pool.
11. typing noise from a keyboard.
12. bubble paper.
13. when dogs try to speak.
14. a thunderstorm, the louder, the better.
15. sound of the ocean.
16. the rhythmic sound of a train in the distance.
17. flatulence. i find it hysterically funny.
18. my children and grandson's voices.
19. the sound of lawn mowers in the neighborhood.
20. music. all kinds.
there are so many more but I'll save them for another post. these sounds, are not only enjoyable to me, but make me feel comfort as i have associated them all with fond memories. what are your favorite sounds?