"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

5/25/2008

All I ever wanted growing up, was to be a mother. When I was told I couldn't ever be, we adopted. You made my deepest dream come true and there is no way I can EVER thank you enough. Every one's situation is different, and shouldn't be judged. No one but you, can know the COURAGE and LOVE it takes to let someone have your child to call their own. One person's painful loss turns into another person's MIRACLE. Today, 24 years later, as we met for the first time, you gave me a ceramic angel. I think it is supposed to represent that you think I am an angel. But the truth is, Terri, YOU are the angel. The love you once gave to me, has come back to you. Our hearts and souls became connected 24 years ago. Meeting you today was welcoming and warm, like slipping into a comfortable chair that has always been there. Our love for Nicholas will always keep us connected, in this life and the next....forever. And so begins our friendship....
CRP

No comments: