"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

11/02/2006


You might be wondering why I said I'm a midwestern mama with a new york heart....ok, I'll tell ya...I've lived in Omaha, Ne, since 1981. I was born in New Britain, CT. and moved to upstate New York when I was 9. Lived in a little village called Malone, NY. Grew up there and met my husband David, there, when I was 13. My 4 kids have been born here in Omaha, so I really consider myself a gal with 2 home towns. Malone, NY, and Omaha, Ne. Hence the name. Also, I love NY city. My father took me there on several occasions when I was a little girl, and some of the few good memories I have with him, are of there. I'm also drawn to it because it never sleeps, and since I'm a night owl, I love that about it. I would like to go there someday and show Diane what a great place it is. This picture reminds me of the beautiful foliage there is along the new england coast, during autumn. Fall is my favorite time of year.
CRP

1 comment:

jo.irish.rose said...

hey tatoone, this is quite the bloggeroni, umm, yeah, it is really good. so...i created mine now, i am jo.irish.rose go find me now. k? i havent done anything yet, but i will. keep checking tho, stay tuned for each egg citing chapter. k? i love you bunchies, i added you to my faves, so i will check you every bit here and there, do you have pick? love, stit jojo