"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

7/02/2010

Update on The Mrs...

Guess i spoke too soon in the last post. C thought she'd be home today but her hemoglobin has dropped 2 points, it was on the low side to begin with at 10, so she's now at an 8. She will have to have a blood infusion at some point today, they are doing a CAT scan on her as we speak, 12.00pm. The same thing happened when she broke her arm. Hopefully they'll be able to find out why...It's just one thing after your mother! Her procedure went well yesterday, 2 blockages found 1 stent implanted on the artery they think her biggest problem is. They are hoping the other blockage can be managed with diet, exercise and meds. She's holding up though. I'll try to up date again after her CAT...thank you all for your concern and support... 

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Thank you for the update. I suppose she is in the best place right now since she had this complication.
I will pray for a quick recovery for our girl.
Please keep us updated.
Hugs, Suz

ChiTown Girl said...

Thanks, Diane, for the update. I'm praying for a speedy recovery. Thank God they didn't need to do the open heart surgery!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I'm so late to this - I am so sorry for poor C.! Please give her all my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

betty said...

oh darn! I hadn't seen this when I left my first comment; sorry that she had this complication, but glad they caught it before she left the hospital. hoping she is able to come home soon!! glad they fixed the heart with the stent!

betty

Tracey Axnick said...

Thank you Diane. She has been in my prayers, and I will continue to pray for her.

Peace to you both during this ordeal...