"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

3/30/2010

sPrinG tidBits

Photobucket

it was 73 degrees here today! can you believe it...! we're having a real heat wave, baby..! Photobuckettime to shave the legs of their winter growth... maybe i could braid and donate the hair...? bwahahaha!

oh, this warm weather is just making me silly! OK, OK, everyone knows i don't need a reason! our winter was so harsh this year that our lawn needs much TLC.. Diane has already begun to work on it and has been trimming bushes [oh i could interject summit really dirty right there].. Photobucketsomebody slap me...

the pool cover had so much snow on it that it caved in and will be a huge mess to clean up. soon, we will be floating in it and basking in the sun. i can't wait! we have already started grilling out for dinner, setting up our patio furniture... oh, those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer.. it better NOT snow again or i will spit nails and kill frosty!

what's up with those Asian beetles... are they at your house too or are the lil bastards all living with us? they are everywhere... what is their purpose, anyway? i wish they would just go back to Asia..

i also wish the few houses left on our street would take down their Christmas decorations! it is O.V.E.R. people. and you with the Christmas tree in your living room window which is all aglow in it's holiday glory, PULL THE FRIKKING PLUG, PLEASE! don't make me go cutting your electrical wires in the middle of the night, now.

and that blow-up Santa still on the lawn? well i hate to break it to you... but he's dead. bury him. your holiday cheer is raining on my spring fever. Photobucket

what is wrong with some people, i ask myself.

which leads me to my point... I have some really exciting news! According to scientists, birthdays are really good for you. The more you have the longer you live!! isn't that wonderful..?

Photobucket

haPPy sPrinG!

crp

11 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

Christmas tree in the living room window? really ?
that's just bad.
a real spring-downer.
we are looknig forward to similar temps this weekend. tho' in my experience it always rains on good friday.
enjoy
;-)

Cyndy Bush said...

The house we're moving into next month has a pool! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I would go over to that neighbors house in the middle of the night and kidnap that Santa. I mean, really!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Christmas lights and japanese beetles have no place in March.
I am glad you are having good weather...I am glad you are going to shave your legs too. :)
I loathe shaving...such a waste of time. right?
But seeing all the long hairs floating in the pool with you is not pretty either.

jo.irish.rose said...

ROFL.....i can picture u and di sneaking like mission impossible behind trees and bushes...looking this way and that with your pretend guns aimed and poised ready....going for ole saint nick...im almost wetting meself now....ha ha...but you know...i hear many military leave them up until their loved ones come home....awwww downers......so maybe they will be coming home in a month and have their Christmas??? i dunno....i remember a few families doing that....i am just guessing tho...they could be rednecks and just leave them up till the next year like in some places in kentucky or alabama....lol! or louisiana they did too! all my old home places....
hey it is almost 80 today...so you going to lay out and get a tan? or start on it? you'll have to move the hairs around on your legs so you can get some sun on them. i am cooking a nice home made spaghetts, the smell is intoxicating....my arm is giving me fits....i was up all last night in pain...that shot didn't work...i oughta go over there and tell him what for...but he is so cute...i'm going to call the office and let them know...i started PT yesterday....just the eval...but that may be what triggered it...don't know...well, i will shout to ya later...love you. glad your bouncing around outside.

ChiTown Girl said...

Are you FREAKIN' kidding me?!!? A damn Christmas tree in the friggin' window?! IN MARCH?!?! Oh HELLLLLL no!! I come join you on the recon mission to pull the plug!

(ok, now I'm feeling a little guilty about the possibility that maybe there's a reason for that...like a loved one in the military or something. Whatta ya think? I'm hoping they're just straight up lazy, so we can keep bitchin' about them!!)

C said...

well until my sister said that, i was just plain bitchin, but now that she said that, i too feel guilty... however, there are no yellow ribbons on the trees and based on the condition of the house, i think they are just lazy, crazy,...

if i am wrong, god, please forgive me... but come on, it's nearly april.

c

jo.irish.rose said...

well, get the stuffs and plan the mission, im on me way.....no ribbons? its on, me friends....no lazy people on our watch....lets GET 'EM!!!!

Technodoll said...

Oh dear lord you crack me up, woman! WHERE do you get your inspiration for such posts! :-D

Mmm spring... We're supposed to get a GORGEOUS hot easter weekend, omg so exciting! yey!!

So, any pics of those leg macraméd braids? :-D

Anonymous said...

I just had to pop by and say thank you, thank you, thank you for being my 500th follower :0)

Yay for Spring and yay for sunshine... although it is already in the 100's here - quite scared about summer!!

Maria said...

I know that their proper name is Japanese beetle, but to me...they are just lady bugs. And I HATE them. They literally SWARM on our bedroom window (Liv's room is on the cool side of the house and she gets zilch lady bugs). They even manage to get inside frequently and last week I woke up in the middle of the night with one in my MOUTH. Shuddering still.