"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

4/14/2009

my youngest son's b-day is officially over now. for 4 days, until Friday the 17th, he and his brother will be the same age. for the next 4 days i will have the pleasure of reminding them how special that is. today's reminder consisted of me screaming bloody murder as i ran out from my bedroom, towards their rooms and observed the horror, scared look on their face as they were both asking "what's wrong mom, are you OK?" only to hear me say "you just wont believe it.." what? what? they asked... to which i calmly replied, you guys are both the same age and you aren't twins!!! bwahhhhahahahahahahaha they hate me. they hate when i do that, year after year. i am always brilliantly finding new ways to get them... i LOVE being the mom. heehee.. and even with all of their pleadings to stop, do you think i will?


NEVAH !
crp

6 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love it. I would be doing the same exact thing. Great (crazy) minds think alike!!

ChiTown Girl said...

Happy birthday to your non-twin boys!!

Jill said...

You so craaazzzyyy! Haha. I can't wait to be that crazy mama!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Sometimes it's so reassuring to know I'm not the only whacko mom out there who loves to torture her kids!!

Technodoll said...

Hey it's one of your trump cards, you're allowed to use it as much as you want! he he.

Then it's back to doing laundry... LOL!

Jason, as himself said...

Cruel! But fun.