"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

4/08/2009

it's getting closer to the time i will be back at work, unfortunately. i am SO enjoying my time at home with the wife & kids. DAMN! to win the lottery so i would nevah have to work again!
i went up to my unit today because we have to write out our yearly goals on the computer, make a portfuckingfolio, and send off 3 peer reviews by the end of the month. oh, we also have to have 24 fucking chart audits completed by then. HELLO? have i not been gone? have i not been off on medical leave? guess how many i have completed....? 6. when am i supposed to do these things, bitch? (my boss). so i spent 2 hours this afternoon doing just those things. i have PT tomorrow and will have to go finish more chart audits afterwards. i am not even back at work yet I'm feelin the STRESS already. lord, help me...

crp

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Silver lining: YOu are healthy and you have a job. ;)
'nuff said.

J. Hi said...

Damn, that's a lot of shit for a yearly eval! Glad I don't have that much.

I am glad you are recovering nicely. :)

La Roo said...

Enjoy each moment, don't set yourself up for what you might feel. You need to remember you can only do what you can do and things seem to work themselves out.
Sounds good, huh? Wish I could live by that. :)
Have a good one.
Laroo

Technodoll said...

Good idea to de-stress by doing it backwards...

Life is short, eat dessert first :-)

Ease back into work, you can't stuff a whole first week into the first day. Baby steps, sweets, baby steps. And cake.