"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

2/01/2009

~~~~~HEEEEEYYYYY YOU GUUUUUUUYS~~~~~

duh, i am SO dumb. i have literally been pouting here for days as i check my blog several times a day and didn't have ANY comments. therefore, being the dysfunctional gimp i am, i started to wonder why... and my fucked up self esteem started telling me that everyone was mad at me, or that i said something to offend someone or EVERYONE.... or that my breath was bad.... i mean i was just beside myself with worry and doubt! so i left myself little comments on some of my entries so i wouldn't feel so alone, and also just to see if it was still working... well, it was. so fuck me, it must be ME. i mean i DO occasionally pass gas as i blog but i didn't really think you guys could hear that. and once i blogged NECKED with my titties keepin me company on the desktop....(i value their opinion) but you couldn't really see that... and there's the time i had to crap really bad, but was in a deep thought so i wheeled my puter right into the bathroom with me, and typed SUCH profound shit whilst sitting on the pot of the bay.... (kiddin about that one, my puter is non movable). hahaha gotcha on that one, tho.... ;) didn't i? yeah, admiiiiit it, i did. i see you smirking there.... yeah YOU, right there........in your pj's... and YOU with your smokes, and yeah, you guys, pickin your noses....
yeah, i CAUGHTCHA.
A_N_Y_W_A_Y_S
my point being i must of somehow in my sleep clicked on the fucking comment moderator switchie thing cuz just now my lower lip was quivering and about to cry wondering where my bloggie friends went when all of a sudden i saw that 36 comments needed to be accepted before they would post! DUH... DOUBLEDOG DUH!!!!!! fuck me hard for being so stupid! you DO like me. no one is MAD at me. YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE! so i clicked the frikkin button and VOILA! there you all were! my very own little nice bloggie friends whom i adore.... OHMYGOD if that shit ever happens again, could somebody slap me....? i don't know how it happened. but if you were wondering (and some of you were) why your comments weren't appearing, THAT'S why. ok? OK! ok then.
now that i have breathed a HUGE sigh of relief that we are all cool and stuff....... wheeeeeeew. that was a close one. look, i even have a lil sweat ball on the tip of my nose, like gilda radner used to.... and i never sweat! dont EVAH do that to me again, you guys.... it's not nice to fool the mama.

CRP



8 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

You are a fuckin' laugh riot, my dear!!

Clippy Mat said...

idiot. :-))
i WONDERED why you weren't posting any comments. mystery solved.
LOL

kim said...

yeah.. THANK YOU!!! I kept thinking, I KNOW i'm commenting but she's not posting them, she's pissed off at something I had to say!!! lmao....you are a dork and I don't even know you!!!

I think we'd get along awesomely...lol

Anonymous said...

Testing..123...testing.

Glad you got it fixed because I WAS COMMENTING and thought you didn't like me - Ha!

SkylersDad said...

Still around and loving you!

Mon said...

I'm laughing hard because that same thing happened to me about a year ago. I now have them on moderation for a reason, but back then, they all just stopped one day. Not good for a little old bloggers self esteem.

C said...

oh you guys! yeah, OC youre damn right its not good for our self esteem, mine was hanging nearly to the water level in the toilet.
glad you all still like me!

C

ps

maybe we should start a support group for abandoned bloggers.... or those who THINK they are ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I tole you I was leavin' comments...darnit. wasted time. ;)
Cheer up.