"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

12/18/2008

i LOVE to browse through blogs. i pick one of my faves, then begin blog-skipping from their faves and i end up miles away from where i started. if that makes me a loose Internet surfer slut, then so be it. i do enjoy! i am touched, awakened, made to laugh, taught to think, tested to understand, made to feel grateful for what i have, and feel sorrow for other people's hurts........ you name the emotion and I'm sure i have been in and out of it every which way but loose.... it has become one of my hobbies. there are SO many of us out there with parallel lives! ...similar thoughts and feelings, yet we differ in perspectives which feeds our individualities, based on our upbringing, our culture, our faith or lack of, our freedoms and safety..
YOU-
my fellow bloggers, mes amies, my comrades of thought, my partners in speech, have touched my heart, warmed my soul, increased my vision, encouraged my creativity, validated my feelings, and given me hope. every blog i pass through, changes and molds me into a better human being, in some small way.... because of you. I've come to realize that everyone of us have the same kinds of fears, hopes, hurts, dreams and loves..... whether we live on a mountain, or in a desert, in the city or on the plains, in the south or north, east or west..... where ever in the world we are, we are the same. no one is better than or less than us. we are the same. we are ONE in our humanity. in the end, when life as we know it is said and done, all that will have mattered is love. LOVE and a belief in God. that is what i see right now in my quiet, still, peacefulness of night.

(...now that I've worked up a mental appetite,
i think I'll have me a fried bologna sandwich with mustard,
and a tall glass of O.J.)
(erm, that's the juice, not the perp.)
CRP

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm so with you on this one, sista! Yet another reason I love reading blogs...I thought I was the only "loose Internet surfer slut" out there! Glad to see I'm just like everyone else. :)

Clippy Mat said...

me too
loose internet surfer slut.
i love it.
there's something great about reading all of these blogs, and yes, you do get lost in them.
you put it so well C.
a really nice blog.

:-))