"...wE mUst bE thE chAnGe wE wiSh tO sEE iN thE wOrld..." K.G.

6/10/2008

Dear God,

When you look down from heaven, do you ever cry over the state of the world, and the people you created? Do you ever want to step in and lend a hand? Why don't you feed the starving, shelter the homeless, and give hope to those in despair? Why do you allow so many tornado's, earthquakes, and tsunamis? How can you stand by and see things like the Holocaust, Wars, Slavery, Kidnappings, Murderings, Inequality, Unfairness, Sorrow and Death? It must be so hard to be the Creator and allow us to have free will and fend for ourselves. We are just little humans, doing the best that we can on this planet, hoping for your love and forgiveness for the many mistakes we keep making. I, as a parent, could not look down from a balcony and watch anything or anyone hurt any of my children with out intervening... I could not tolerate that pain. Yet you do, time after time after time. Please help me understand why. I want to believe in you and that you are somewhere watching over us, but i cannot fathom all the bad things happening in this world and you not stepping in. I wish you could write back and answer all of my questions.
All of my love and hope exists in you.
Me.
CRP




No comments: